Welcome to SI Interiors Ltd
We offer quality painting and decorating service throughout Essex, London and home counties. We are professionals in this field for interior, exterior work for either domestic or commercial properties.
We offer the complete building service for you such as:
- Interior and Exterior Professional Painting and Decorating
- Professional Plastering service
- All paint work and finishes
- Interior Design
- Day and Night Contracts
- Paper Hanging
- Coving and Ceiling
- Window Restoration and care
- Any work undertaken
- Residential and Commercial customers
- Covering Essex, London and the South East
We offer free estimates and have full public liability insurance also.
Please call 0808 155 30 68 / 0208 528 2158 for more information or our mobile on 07860 494 095 to arrange a time/date that we can come and see you and talk through your requirements.
The company was established in 1980 and we have a large workforce including Plasterers and Carpenters covering all aspects of the trades, including Plastering, All paint work, Interior Design, Day and Night Contracts, Paper Hanging, Coving and Ceiling, Artexing, Rendering, Skimming, Dado rails, Skirting and Banisters.
As well as residential work, we also undertake larger jobs for some of the biggest companies in the UK. we have worked with such companies as Balfour Beaty, The BBC (working on set of the drama ‘Tom Jones’), Walthamstowm Newham and Redhill Councils, BUPA, Fords and many more. If you would like to see some references please click here.
10 Reasons to use SI Painters and Decorators
1) We use only quality paints such as Dulux, Crown, Leyland and McPherson’s
2) We guarantee our work for 3 years
3) For all exterior painting we burn off all defective paint work
4) Only use oil based paint not acrylics on woodwork
5) Replace defective putty with new putty (not filler)
6) Paint watertight seal around glazing
7) Use 2 part filler for deep holes in woodwork
8) Always use correct primers on bare woodwork
9) Advise customers to replace any seriously damaged woodwork prior to painting
10) Advise customers that any windows and doors that do not open freeily are seen to prior to painting
SI Interiors insist that each of the above listings is extremely important to a professional finish that will last, yes we see many of our competitors ignore many, if not all of the above. We always guarantee quality work and finish..